Sunday, December 4, 2011

Love Poured Out: When agape Love is Dwelt Upon (continued)


It ended up that after praying for wisdom and courage to talk to the man, as well as a sign to know if I should or not, the door was not opened. The man fell asleep eventually, but if my mind would have been on Christ to begin with, it wouldn’t have taken so long and I may have had a better chance. Although everything happens for a reason, there is no harm in witnessing, so I believe that it was more for my own experience that God allowed this to happen.

I pray that I will fall in love with my maker in a way that cannot be contained. Not by my own consciousness, or by the simple presence of man. For with this enthusiasm, I will never lose sight of something so great and I will never cease to proclaim God’s glory for others to be transformed by. Through the seeking of Christ and His grace, I know this is possible even for a “comfortable Christ-follower”.

No comments:

Post a Comment